Creating premium quality signs and industry leading experiences since 1999.
Welcome to Creative Signs
More than a sign shop
We don’t just build signs. We create experiences. We are looking for motivated and hard-working individuals to join our team who are ready to provide our long list of customers with exceptional service and products.
No Drama Policy
Creative Signs has a strict 'No Drama' policy. We focus on building a culture of growth, communication, and extreme ownership. Most of the responsibilities of working at Creative can be learned on the job, but being professional and willing to support our company values is required.
Click to expand
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Diagnose and service signs (Neon, LED or Fluorescent)
- Conducting site surveys to gather information on location, size, electrical service, and specifications for signage installation.
- Loading and transporting of signage.
- Effectively communicating red flags and roadblocks with Lead installers, and the project salesperson
- Clear communication on the project with the sales team, including completion photos with notes.
- Maintaining and repairing signs and lighting as needed.
- Excavation and Concrete.
- Mounting and installing all signs in accordance with an approved set of project plans.
Candidate should possess the following qualities and skills:
- Experience working with hand & power tools.
- Minimum of five years of general construction experience.
- Knowledge of electrical wiring, metal fabrication, and welding preferred.
- Quick thinker with problem-solving ability.
- Ability to follow prints and work orders.
- Attention to detail.
- Safety conscious.
- Good written communication.
- Takes pride in work being performed and product end result.
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Perform basic calculations and take accurate measurements.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Driver’s License with a clean driving record (CDL is a plus).
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all conditions.
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Basic Math skills
- Current Driver’s License
- Auto policy insurable
- Able to Maintain a valid Medical Card
- Ability to work on ladders
Installing various signs, both electric and non-electric alike. This job is fun and takes a wide variety of skills, that we are willing to train for the right person. Our guys truly do it all from start to finish and have a good time doing it. This includes but is not limited to running heavy equipment such as Drill trucks, Mini excavators, Skid steers, Cranes, Power Tools, Welders, cutting torches, and much, much more. Take a look at the types of projects you will be apart of!
All of these skills are learned on the job but would also be a plus if you have had any experience.
- General Construction Experience
- Electrical Experience
- Heavy Equipment
- Power tools
- Crane Certified
- Bucket Truck Experience
- Concrete Pouring and Finishing
- Brick and or Stonework
Job responsibilities include fabricating various custom electric signs, running our CNC router, painting, wiring, and welding. Previous welding experience is required.
Experience in painting, CNC operation, and basic electrical are highly preferred and would set you apart from others. The position is full-time with benefits including, healthcare, profit sharing, paid time off, company match 401k, and much more. Salary will be based on said qualifications. Please check out our website creativesigns.com to view some of the signs we have built.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Company match 401K
- Paid Holiday’s
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday 8-5
- Bonus pay (Profit Sharing)
Work Location: 2333 North 200 East Spanish Fork, Utah